Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Old Soul....

I have come to the conclusion
I must have an
 Old Soul."

In an effort to make friends.... 
I have joined various groups and organizations.... 
I am definitely the only one under the age of 40!

I guess my hobbies aren't popular among my age group... 

Who knew?

Any ideas on some new hobbies... 
where I will find friends my age???

I have tried...

PILATES

VOLUNTEERING
And last but not least...

SINGING 
at our local church

Funny story about volunteering at PAWS
a local animal rescue organization....

At the last meeting of the board and volunteers... 
I introduced them to the concept of using email 
for newsletters instead of snail-mail... 
And to using a list-serve to organize 
their different email lists. 

 I semi was "shut-downbecause they're not yet 
ready to be that advanced.

I miss your organization!



1 comment:

  1. Amy I am so with you on this one. One thing maybe u could try is this website called meetup.com. I was using it when i was in london but nothing really happens in sheffield. good luck!

    ps that is hilarious about PAWs - tell them to get with it!

    ReplyDelete